The 23" NEC MultiSync EA241F is a Full HD (1920x1080) ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed for excellent imaging and ideal for multiple monitor configurations, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and a 100mm VESA mounting pattern. The LED backlighting of the EA241F allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models.ControlSync™ echnology allows users to control up to six EA241F displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. Full-featured connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.1 hub connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs your investment.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- 100mm VESA mounting pattern will work with most commercial mounting solutions
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Touch-sensitive OSD® controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- Certified Low Blue Light and Flicker Free
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- dual direction pivot and the image flip feature allow users to arrange the thinnest inactive areas together for nearly seemless images
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Compatible with SpectraView II calibration software and the SVII-EA-KIT calibration kit.
Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.