We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's OMNIVSINT1500XL line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 151 and overvoltages up to 282 volts back to usable 230V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 8 IEC320-C13 outlets with battery support and AC surge suppression. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in single line RJ jacks protect modem, fax machine, Ethernet, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V15RT2U or BP24V28-2U external battery packs.
- OMNIVSINT1500XL Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss, runtime is further expandable by connecting an external battery pack
- Regulates brownouts as low as 151 and overvoltages to 282V back to usable 230V nominal levels without using battery power
- 8 IEC320 C13 outlets with complete AC surge suppression
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Dataline surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or Ethernet line connection
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 4.5 minutes full load runtime (1500VA), 13 minutes half load runtime (750VA)
- Runtime is further expandable with the addition of external battery packs
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUBHV10 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Attractive full color retail packaging
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.