We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The PS-415-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-415-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas.
- For use on IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations, when properly mounted.
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications.
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA.
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments.
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power.
- 15 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source.
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments.
- Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off.
- Includes four locking outlet covers that require a tool to remove.
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-415-HG-OEM easy to install on a variety of surfaces.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.