We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The PDUMNV30HV2LX 5.5kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The 0U PDU features 42 outlets (36 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord with NEMA L6-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
Distributes and Monitors Network-Grade Single-Phase Power
- 5.5kW 208/230V monitored PDU with single-phase input
- NEMA L6-30P plug with 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
42 Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 36 C13 and 6 C19 outlets split into 2 separately breakered 20A load banks
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports current for each load bank and total connected PDU load
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Essential Safety Features
- Tiered access allows administrator and guest to log in via web browser
- Immediate alert notifications via email or SNMP traps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- Real-time clock backup maintains day/date even if PDU is unpowered
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.