We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The SMC10002URM SmartPro 120V 1kVA 700W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up high-performance workstations, servers and network equipment, the SMC10002URM switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Pure sine wave output is compatible with active power factor correction (PFC) power supplies.Featuring six NEMA 5-15R outlets and a 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMC10002URM has an internal battery that provides 15.6 minutes of support at half load and 6.4 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor operating data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software, the SMC10002URM enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Protects Mission-Critical Electronic Equipment
- Provides fully regulated pure sine wave AC output compatible with active PFC power supplies
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 15.6 min. and full load up to 6.4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-147V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
Versatile Installation Options
- UPSHDEARKIT 2- and 4-post hardware included for front-vertical-rail mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall with optional 2POSTRMKITWM
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND
- Mounts with extra front-to-rear support in 4-post racks with optional 4POSTRAILKIT
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.