Do you need to accelerate the performance and deliver enterprise features at an affordable price? HPE SATA Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSD) deliver enterprise features at an affordable price. HPE SATA MU SSDs are engineered for greater performance and endurance for applications requiring a more balanced mix of high random read and write IOPS performance such as database, virtualization, cloud computing and transactional applications. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE SATA Mixed Use Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
Support 6 Gb/s SATA
- HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs.
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE Multi Vendor SSD offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 3.35 million hours in various environments to achieve the quality standards you need.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.