Enhance classroom engagement with this bright, easy-to-read WXGA interactive display
Bring bright, easy-to-read projection to your classroom with the BrightLink 725Wi interactive laser display. Providing 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness and 3LCD technology, this state-of-the-art interactive WXGA display delivers true-to-life 16:10 images up to 100" and offers 85 percent more interactive space vs. a 75" flat panel. A convenient and seamless solution, the BrightLink 725Wi works with new or existing touch modules for BrightLink 595Wi/695Wi models, and features built-in wireless, automatic image alignment and pen calibration for time-saving installation. Plus, it provides a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source engine with no lamps to replace ever. Designed to enhance classroom collaboration, the BrightLink 725Wi instantly makes nearly any wall or whiteboard interactive, supporting up to eight users when used with new or existing touch modules.
- 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness.
- WXGA display; project up to 100" diagonal.
- 20,000-hour laser light source; no lamps.
- Up to 85 percent more interactive space vs. 75" flat panel.
- Time-saving installation.
- Model: V11H998520.
- Ultra bright 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness.
- Large, true-to-life images WXGA display; projects high-quality, easy-to-read 16:10 displays up to 100" diagonal.
- Laser light source life Virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps.
- Lowest cost per square inch vs. interactive panels Up to 85 percent more interactive space vs. 75" flat panel.
- Time-saving installation Automatic image alignment and pen calibration makes installation easier than ever before.
- Multi-user, pen-enabled interactivity Optional slim design touch module allows up to eight users to collaborate at once.
- PC-free digital whiteboard — draw, save, print and email without a PC; also view shared whiteboard content from other networked BrightLink 1480 series projectors.
- Built-in 5GHz wireless — supports wireless interactivity via Miracast® and wireless displays; display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices via Epson iProjection™ software.
- Easy replacement of BrightLink 595Wi/695Wi series — using existing cables, mount and touch module.
- SMART Learning Suite — includes 1-year subscription and support for SMART Notebook®, SMART amp™, SMART lab™, SMART Learning Suite Online and more.
- Recyclable product.
- RoHS compliant.
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay SM Transport Partner.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.