Do you need to accelerate the performance of your write intensive latency sensitive application workloads? HPE NVMe High Performance Low Latency Write Intensive (WI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver an industry-leading combination of high throughput, low latency, high QoS, and high endurance which is optimized to break through data access bottlenecks. HPE NVMe High Performance Low Latency WI SSDs are based on P4800X and P5800X SSDs featuring 3D XPoint technology. They deliver extremely low latency to accelerate applications for fast caching and fast storage to increase scale per server and reduce transaction costs for latency-sensitive workloads. All HPE SSDs are backed by up to 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE NVMe High Performance Low Latency Write Intensive (WI) Solid State Drives are ideal for software-defined storage caching tier, big data analytics, online transaction processing (OLTP), cloud computing, high performance compute, and artificial intelligence.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
- HPE NVMe High Performance Low Latency WI SSDs.
HPE Continues to Enhance its SSD Portfolio by Offering NVMe PCIe Gen3 and Gen4 U.2 SSDs
- HPE NVMe PCIe Gen3 and Gen4 U.2 SSDs deliver higher performance for server-storage solutions to better meet the challenges within high performance workloads.
- HPE NVMe PCIe Gen3 and Gen4 U.2 SSDs are compatible with NVMe U.2 SSD backplanes on HPE Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers.
Access Data Faster for Greater Insights with HPE NVMe High Performance Low Latency WI SSDs
- Provides outstanding performance and high endurance – with either 30 or 100 Drive Writes per Day (DWPD).
- Designed to deliver matched, balanced read and write performance in both IOPS and throughput-based workloads that demand low latency.
- Accelerates applications for fast caching and fast storage to increase scale per server and reduce transaction costs for latency-sensitive workloads.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.