We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Advanced Console Server system integrates connectivity features for secure in-band and out-of-band network remote management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. It includes a 16 port console server, an analog modem, and dual AC power supply. The serial console system helps maximize IT asset productivity while providing scalability and reducing operational costs for a range of applications from insurance and financial institutions, to education, government, healthcare, oil and gas, the military, retail/wholesale and more.
- Serial console provides in-band and out-of-band connectivity and control for connected devices.
- Console's single-IP address management acts as IoT gateway for sensors and digital inputs/outputs.
- Console's single-point-of-entry security for downstream equipment has customizable access levels.
- Serial console comes with auto discovery, auto pin-out conversions, and native command settings.
- The 8 USB and environmental sensor ports support external devices and environmental monitoring.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.