We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's APS700HF Ultra-Compact DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter. Supplies up to 700 watts of continuous 120V AC power to 1 AC outlet from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. OverPower inverter output feature provides up to 120% of the continuous output for up to 5 seconds, and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 2 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When AC cable is connected to a live wall socket, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3-stage, 6-amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output.
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 120V AC power from 12V battery bank.
- Ideal for powering small applications ranging from power tools to computers and sensitive monitoring equipment.
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans.
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS.
- Features NEMA 5-15R outlet.
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries.
- 700W of continuous power.
- 1050W of reserve power up to 1.5 sec.
- 1400W of peak power up to 1.1 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling.
- Automatic overload detector, built-in multi-speed cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage.
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation.
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 16.6 ms.
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode.
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment.
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Weighs just 4 lb.
- Resists moisture in high-humidity environments
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
- Grounding lug connects unit to earth ground or vehicle grounding system
- Built-in AC power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power source
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.