The PDU3EVN10L2130 8.6kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. These advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
Recommended for your IT or industrial application, the monitored PDU features 45 outlets—36 C13 (208V), 6 C19 (208V) and 3 NEMA 5-15/20R (120V)—with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord with NEMA L21-30P input plug connects the 3-phase PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.
Distributes and Monitors Network-Grade AC Power
- 8.6kW 208/120V monitored PDU with 3-phase input
- NEMA L21-30P plug with 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
45 Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 36 C13 (208V), 6 C19 (208V) and 3 NEMA 5-15/20R (120V) split into 3 separately breakered load banks
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
Color Touchscreen LCD
- Reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy
- Generates unique QR code for read-only access to PowerAlert® Device Manager via mobile device
- Full access available by logging into PowerAlert Device Manager via browser as user with read/write credentials
Built-In GbE-Capable LX Interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.