SIIG's DP SATA 6Gb/s 4-Port Hybrid PCIe is a high performance, cost-effective hardware RAID (RAID 0, 1, 10) SATA host controller designed to enable SSD performance at less than 1/3 the cost. It is embedded with the latest breakthrough HyperDuo technology to work flawlessly with the leading 6Gb/s HDDs and SSDs. It enhances system performance by significantly reducing system boot-up time while allowing data to be stored on the high capacity SATA HDDs. With the built-in fully-automated HyperDuo technology, this Hybrid PCIe SATA controller can help customers benefit from the high performance of SSD acceleration and high capacity of HDD data storage.
Flexible port configurations:
- 4 internal, 2 external & 2 internal, or 1 external & 3 internal.
- Works with the latest 6Gb/s SATA HDDs and backwards compatible with 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s HDDs.
- Built-in the latest breakthrough Hybrid HyperDuo tiering technology.
- An economical way to enable SSD performance at 1/3 the cost.
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS-based and Native Command Queuing (NCQ) Note: Only one Port Multiplier is supported at any one time. Supports up to 4 drives connected via Port Multiplier plus 3 single drives for 7 drives total.
- Hardware RAID (RAID 0, 1, 10) to offload the host CPU for max performance.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.