We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's DNET1 provides network Ethernet line surge suppression for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400/Sys3x and RS422 applications. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that pert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground. Convenient RJ45 input and output connections with an included 5-inch Ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection for network workstations, printers and other internetworking devices with a network connection. For peace of mind, the DNET1 comes with a lifetime warranty and RoHS-compliant design.
- DNET1 protects network workstations, printers and internetworking devices from surges present on 10/100Base-T, token ring, AS400 / Sys3x or RS422 network lines.
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 7.5V clamping).
- 5 inch ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use.
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes pert excess energies on the network to ground.
- 6 inch heavy gauge grounding lead connects to designated grounding lugs on protected equipment.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.