We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The SPS406HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip is designed with full 60601-1 and 60950-1 compliance, making it ideal for use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas.
This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. Plus, 1410 joules of surge suppression prevent dangerous power spikes that can damage connected equipment and destroy data. A 15A resettable circuit breaker also protects your equipment from overloads. An LED indicator tells you power is present and protected from surges (with no ground faults or line/neutral reversals).
Mounting slots and flanges let you install the SPS406HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to stand up to demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 1.83 m (6-ft.) power cord that provides flexibility in placing the power strip, the SPS406HGULTRA is the perfect replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Ideal for use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas.
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications.
- Also tested to CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and 60950-1-03 Canadian standards.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power.
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug provides reach to the power source.
- Rugged all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments.
- 1410 joules of surge suppression protect against dangerous power spikes.
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets.
- Built-in 15A resettable circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off.
- LED indicates power is present and surge-protected.
- Built-in mounting slots and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.